[Pogamut-list] Spectating Game using different ports

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Mar 14 11:38:53 CET 2009

Re: Re: Re: Spectating Game using different ports

Author: michal.bida

That's really weird. In favorites, if you open localhost:port_number and the server is running on your computer it should connect to it. Try to use higher port numbers 3000 and above, so you can be sure there is no other service running except the UT server. The bots can connect to these servers?