[Pogamut-list] A* pathfinding

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Mar 14 11:32:31 CET 2009

Re: A* pathfinding

Author: michal.bida

Actually we are quite happy that someone is asking so many questions. There are lots of topics not covered in the comments in the code or in documentation and this forum should provide answers to this kind of questions. You are just helping us to figure the grey areas. :-)

To your question. Yes, the bots sometimes move a bit weirdly - Navigation Points issue. The best example for path finding could be the hunter bot - the most elaborate example. Anyway I'll ask Jakub and Ruda, they know more about A* then me. Jakub? Ruda? :-)

Best,
Michal