[Pogamut-list] Bug? going to one point

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Mar 14 10:17:41 CET 2009

Re: Re: Bug? going to one point

Author: Daniel

Hahah, this is kind of funny....so I had 99% for not being my fault...and was my fault!, holly molly XD (:wink:)

Im embarrassed, sorry, is it true that there is a small error, but mine was bigger...cauze I was only displaying the information when bot see the enemy (my player), so when I was telling to him go to "that" position, it goes and give me his back, so the new position wasn´t displayed....whatever! my fault.

Dani.(:redface:)