[Pogamut-list] Spectating Game using different ports

Vince15 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Mar 13 18:14:29 CET 2009

Spectating Game using different ports

Author: Vince15

Hi, I'm playing with Pogamut using eclipse. I've tried launching a couple of games on several UT servers listening on different ports... and many bots who kill themselves, just to enjoy watching them fight to the death.

Using UT2004 I can easily join the game which uses default port 3000 and 3001 (for bot and control) and become a spectator. I see the game in the LAN list.
The problem is: how can I join a game which listens on different ports? I don't see it in that LAN list. I know the server is up and running because I can read logs... but I would appreciate to connect and see them play with my on eyes... even if they use different port. Can i do it?

Thanks.