[Pogamut-list] Some doubts...

Vince15 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 11 12:08:28 CET 2009

Some doubts...

Author: Vince15

Hi, I have some doubts about GB. I'm about to read its sources... but maybe you already know the answer to my questions.

First of all, I see there are several high level commands I can send to control my bot. Even MOVE hides some kind of logic because it can make the bot moving between two location by its own. And then there's STRAFE which makes the bot moving towards a target facing something else.

What I want to know is: where is this logic? Is something handled by GB or they are built-in in UT?

And if the answer is GB, I'm wondering if it knows more information than those I can read from its messages.

The point is I really think that some kind of map information is needed more than the only nav-points. I need to know if I've a wall on my back or not.

Can I get this kind of information from GB (even modifying it)? What's the easiest way to get an usable map within Pogamut2?

Thanks.