[Pogamut-list] GRID status

rudolf.kadlec pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 11 09:52:53 CET 2009

Re: GRID status

Author: rudolf.kadlec

1) Pogamut GRID is working :-) (I have used it doing my MSc)
however
2) it wasn't used as much as the rest of the platform so weird bugs may appear
3) sometimes be prepared to dig into the code
4) it takes some time to set the GRID up (although it should be much faster then when I did it for the first time, we will help with this)
5) when doing massive parallel experiments you may encounter some bugs in GB that will totally mess up your experiment .... e.g. when I was doing CTF genetic experiment the flag sometimes disappeared (it is fixed now) ... but who knows what bugs are waiting for you ...