[Pogamut-list] Example 09 Missing?

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 3 20:20:23 CET 2009

Example 09 Missing?

Author: Daniel

Hi!

Im trying to figure out how the experiments works, and in his section (http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-index.php?page=Experiment) at the very end you can read: "''Look at the example Experiment. Many things are more evident in the code than in the explanation. The example experiment is also heavily documented and it explains the structure of the file.''"

But where is that example? is it suppose to be in NewProject->Examples? because there I only have ''01-SimpleBot, 02-AdvanceBot'' (...) ''08-SPOSHPrey, 10-JavaSPOSH''... the 09 is missing...is that the one Im asking for? Why don´t I have it?

Thanks for your help lads!

Daniel.