[Pogamut-list] Added Pogamut2 message

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Mar 2 18:58:00 CET 2009

Re: Added Pogamut2 message

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi hauz,

congrat! You're almost there :-)

Are you using Pogamut NB plugin? If so you will have to recompile it, otherwise
you will be still using the old pomugat-core.jar that is inside the NB.

1) check NB, find uninstaller for modules + restart NB
2) open PogamutPluginSuite in NB (check open required project), open Core in NB
3) build Core, build PogamutPluginSuite (in this order) ... if no errors rightclick on PogamutPluginSuite and pick Create NBMs ... find .nbm files and install them again
voila you have updated the plugin with new core

Hope it helps!

Cheers!

Jakub