[Pogamut-list] override

jcothran pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jul 29 03:02:02 CEST 2009

Re: Re: override

Author: jcothran

Hi Jakub!

Thanks very much for the explanation, I've been studying the AStar related function in the existing Pogamut core this past week and am able to call the AStar routines, but the AStar function fails to find a path most of the time(might work the first one or two calls and then not at all).  Posted a follow-up to an earlier post from another user with the same issue and just wondering if the example pogamut AStar functions were tested successfully over multiple path evaluations in the same testing session.

No worries about giving any offense - mainly if I can get a working example I should be good to go and appreciate again the Pogamut teams contributions and help to the rest of us tinkerers.

Cheers,
Jeremy