[Pogamut-list] Why does my bot cant see any NavPoint ?

yayu pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jul 9 04:13:01 CEST 2009

Why does my bot cant see any NavPoint ?

Author: yayu

Hi people,

      i'm programming a bot and __i dont know why it cant see any NavPoint__, ie, within the doLogic(), begin part of the code is

 ''if(this.memory.getSeeAnyNavPoint()){
            item = null;
            this.body.runToNavPoint(this.memory.getSeeNavPoint());
            this.log.log(Level.INFO,"ME dirijo al NavPoint " +           this.memory.getSeeNavPoint());
        }else if (this.memory.getSeeAnyReachableNavPoint()){
            item = null;
            this.body.runToNavPoint(this.memory.getSeeReachableNavPoint());
            this.log.log(Level.INFO,"vi un NavPoint alcanzable, me dirijo a el");

Why i cant see the message in the log?? do i must config somethig to see the NavPoint??

Sorry for my english,

Any help is appreciate