[Pogamut-list] Give Health Pack to the bot

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jul 7 15:15:51 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Give Health Pack to the bot

Author: michal.bida

> > I have a slightly different situation now. Can I give health packs to an UT BOT in this or in another way?
> >
> > Again, i need to get the bot damage, and i get it by listening on PlayerDamaged, but still i don't want it to die... without making it unvulnerable. Any Idea?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> I'm looking right now at the APIs and i see there's an ADDINV message for the server too, which needs the bot ID. I will try this one.

I don't think this will work. The ADDINV command will work just for native GameBot bots... But there should be SPAWNACTOR command that can spawn anything anywhere. This could be used for your purpose.

You should send command to control server like this: "SPAWNACTOR {Location 100,100,100} {Type xPickups.HealthPack}" instead of location 100,100,100 put there location of the ut bot of course.

best,
michal