[Pogamut-list] Is ADDINV working properly?

Lennie pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Dec 22 12:17:32 CET 2009

Is ADDINV working properly?

Author: Lennie

Hi,

I'm trying to give myself in the game a redeemer using the ADDINV via the control server. I'm sending the following message:

ADDINV {Id CTF-1on1-Joust.GBxPlayer1} {Class xWeapons.RedeemerPickup}

However nothing happens, I get the ID from the playerslist when calling getPlayers(). However performing either the ADDINV via a manual sent or using the UTServer.addInventory does not add anything to my player.

Cheating is on and other commands are working if that might be a problem.