[Pogamut-list] Creating a new UTServer keeps giving exceptions

Lennie pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Dec 7 13:27:56 CET 2009

Creating a new UTServer keeps giving exceptions

Author: Lennie

Hi,

In my code I do:

''UTServer utServer = new UTServer();''

and store this in my own class. I do not do anything else with it. However the log is now being filled with the following error:

''Dec 7, 2009 1:22:44 PM cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection logException
SEVERE: While processing request 'InnerJob(Testing auto-reconnect.)' from 'cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.() in file UTServerConnection.java:93' the exception occured.
java.net.UnknownHostException: serverUri is null
	at cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.connectToGB(UTServerConnection.java:900)
	at cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.doAutomaticReconnect(UTServerConnection.java:872)
	at cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.threadIteration(UTServerConnection.java:641)
	at cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.run(UTServerConnection.java:364)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:637)''

This keeps popping up every 2 seconds. Any idea how I can get rid of this? When I do set my own URI and connect to the server this same error message keeps popping up every two seconds but I do not loose my connection (and the URI is set because I'm using this UTServer object to successfully talk to my server).