[Pogamut-list] Changing map with randomPorts

nvh pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 20 17:58:05 CEST 2009

Changing map with randomPorts

Author: nvh

Hi,

I don't use NetBeans, but the stand alone experiments with the UCCWrapper way of starting UT servers.
My problem is that I use random ports (because multiple instances of UT must be able to run on one machine) and when I use UTServer.changeMapAndWait(), the gameBots URI and controlServer URI don't get updated, so the GameBotConnection not able to reconnect. Can someone give me some pointers how to implement this properly?

Thanks in advance,

Niels