[Pogamut-list] GRID status

rudolf.kadlec pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Apr 19 22:25:47 CEST 2009

Re: Re: GRID status

Author: rudolf.kadlec

> 1) Can you explain a bit how the architecture works?
Pogamut GRID is a piece of code binding together JPPF library (ver 1.3 I think) which provides the task distribution layer and Pogamut for UT functionality.
> 2) As I understand it there is one driver to which the nodes connect, and you connect with a java client (the code) to the driver and submit your experimentDescriptors that will be distributed by the driver to the nodes. Is this correct?
Yes.
> 3) Can you give a brief example how to setup the different parts and how they should be configured?
for general configuration of jppf refere to www.jppf.org (this will explain all the driver, node and client stuff), after this read http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-index.php?page=Pogamut+GRID+at+MFF+UK

Hopefully this will answer most of your question.