[Pogamut-list] Full memory

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 16 12:16:30 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Re: Full memory

Author: Daniel

> Bots store some info in their internal memory - mainly incoming GB messages, so if they aren't deleted from the UTServer node in the IDE they cannot be garbage collected. Try running "Clear all" action on the UTServer from time to time.

Hmmm, I think that could be the solution...but I don´t really know how to "Clear all" at UTServer. I have tried with this
(every 3 seconds){
  body.removeRcvMsgListener(rayCasting);
  body.addTypedRcvMsgListener(rayCasting, MessageType.AUTO_TRACE_RAY);
}

But it provoques a weird behaviour...

Another detail that may bring some light to main problem, is that the bot does what it should have done a minute before (minute or whatever), I mean, it does the stuff it has to do with a huge delay...

Thx Rudolf!