[Pogamut-list] Full memory

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Apr 12 19:07:45 CEST 2009

Full memory

Author: Daniel

Hi!

Sometimes the memory gets really full while playing, and what I´ve done until now is always restarting netbeans. Sometimes, while developing and testing my bot I have had to restart it more that 30 times...

Im not pretty sure the reasons why the memory gets full , sometimes I just do nothing, leave the bot there without doing anything, and after a while the memory collapse, others the game starts ok, but again after a while happens the same, and then the bot start to move in weird ways. Others it plays withount any problem.

Looking at the netbeans memory display, the good levels are used to be between 40 and 90 Mb, after 100 it starts to not work properly. Above 200 is complete blocked

Why is this happening? there is something I can do to avoid full memory?

Thank you!