[Pogamut-list] Flow of the time

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 7 10:18:19 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Re: Re: Flow of the time

Author: michal.bida

Great! :-)

I think you should increase the logic frequency, as the batches from GameBots will be sent more often. Although doLogic method should be called in Pog. 2.3 every time batch from GB arrives... Try to experimet with it. log how often the doLogic method is called when you increase/decrease logic frequency.

Best,
Michal