[Pogamut-list] Death Location - HeatMap

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 2 23:32:19 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Death Location - HeatMap

Author: michal.bida

You should retype the message to PlayerKilled class (or the name of the class that handles player killed message - KIL in GB), than you will have acces to all of the attributes - one of them killer holding UnrealId of the killer.

Or you can register the listener to Player killed messages and it will give you desired type with all of the attributes instantly (is it true guys?). Look for the examples in our example bots code (hunter especially)!

michal