[Pogamut-list] Parser

Jakub Gemrot jakub.gemrot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:36:44 CEST 2008

Hello Alex!

What do you need parser.bat for?

If you referring to the RemoteParser then you don't need to worry as
it is useless - local parser doesn't eat too much resources - in fact
typical Pogamut agent with local parser eats up to 5% (spikes) of cpu
on modern processors (old core 2 duo and stronger)

If you seek a way to launch your agents from eclipse or without
Netbeans plugin check out class AgentLauncher

If I didn't guessed your question - feel free to ask again ;-)

Cheers! Jakub