[Pogamut-list] mapping bot

cazub pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Sep 9 12:09:59 CEST 2008

Re: mapping bot
Gyar! I updated my netbeans to 6.1 and got the latest Pogamut 1.1 . Now i can't figure out how to simply move between two navPoints with A*, it seems a few of the functions are diffrent but the tutorial's look like they use the old pogamut functions to move and the Example bots that came with my new "moverbot" example doesn't have any code in it!

I need something similar to

initializeGetPath();
ArrayList myPath = getNavPathAstar( this.gameMap.getPathAStar());
this.runAlongPath();

it seems that the inventory bot can get around but using its code i'd have to typecast myPath to  instead of Navpoint. I'm kinda lost here guys, any new tutorials i can look at? maybe some code somebody can post?

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=226&comments_parentId=222&post_reply=1#form>