[Pogamut-list] Shooting or not?

schrum2 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Oct 30 14:38:58 CET 2008

Re: Re: Shooting or not?
Is there any way to figure out whether or not a weapon is a charging weapon? The Assault Rifle grenade, and the alternate fire of the rocket launcher and the biorifle are all charging weapons. Right now, I've hard-coded knowledge of which weapons are charging, but I would like to be able to learn it from Gamebots. In particular, the upcoming botprize competition will involve modified weapons, so weapons that are not normally charging weapons may change, and vice-versa.

----

Reply Link: <http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=3&comments_reply_threadId=337&comments_parentId=272&post_reply=1#form>