[Pogamut-list] RayCasting Bot

cazub pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 3 10:43:01 CEST 2008

Re: RayCasting Bot
Hi guys,
 So i had to get all the rays ina bunch like this:

ArrayList rayList;
//then set have it populated
rayList = memory.getAutoTraces;

but i've got 4 rays i added and when i do rayList.size() , i only get 3 and the Id's rather than being "0" , "1" , "2" , "3"  come out "62" or some other random number. So i have no real idea what ray i've just retrieved. I can get the distance info out of these rays and it seems reasonable but again, i don't know which ray is which. Not only that but when i determine which ray's distance is the least i try to turn away from that but my bot does nothing. Can it handle more than one command pe

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=251&comments_parentId=243&post_reply=1#form>