[Pogamut-list] bot messages

gal pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue May 6 19:18:34 CEST 2008

Re: bot messages
I'll clear my intentions a bit :).
I need some way how a bot can send message to any other bot. It is possible for me to send it to Team Channel, but then I need some way how bot can handle the situation, when a message occurs in Team Channel. As far as I came through the codes, I didnt find any listener to events or the event describing that message occured in Team Channel. Can you help me pls? The problem is, that I cannot create my own events and event listeners, because the Team Message is a server thing and I can only access bots.

Also other thing.. Is there a way how to get an instance of an Agent from Player? I have all the players through memory.getAllPlayers but I cannot access their Agent attributes, if they are agents.

Thx, Vojtěch Osvald

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=5&comments_reply_threadId=162&comments_parentId=156&post_reply=1#form>