[Pogamut-list] Editor for POSH/ADOBE/BHTs?

dmiles pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Mar 14 16:54:03 CET 2013

Re: Editor for POSH/ADOBE/BHTs?

Author: dmiles

Ok, the way adobe-star feel it seems fine.. and can probably work on hosting it in either netbeans or eclipse later with a commitment.
Oh big deal (and not such a big deal) I realize I 'll be including more language in the POSH language format ..
Basically the ability to put Behavior trees  (S-Expressions of course!) in the format of the files being saved ( .lad )

The run or test button on this new editor we are specing out here ..
Inside elements where code goes.. I have been assuming that any Language jython, BeanShell, ABCL-Lisp .. (Insert and JVM hosted interpretable language)
Will need to when they run (lets say for instance we had a Java Gameserver  that the bots where physically running on..
When it becomes time for that code to be ran it I suppose is going to have to call some predefined API for
has the person in the editor decided my src-text is now different?

What you made me aware of is how important _early_on_ is the ability to either suspend the world or at least suspend the acting agent to allow it to have you edit source code or inspect it jython or ABCL stack. Which then again gives rise to why hosting i an existing IDE sounds so good.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=6&comments_parentId=1157&post_reply=1#form>