[Pogamut-list] Editor for POSH/ADOBE/BHTs?

dmiles pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Mar 14 14:43:08 CET 2013

Editor for POSH/ADOBE/BHTs?

Author: dmiles

Sometimes when I am looking at the Pogamut websites i get switched between version 2 and 3.. So trying to figure out which Behavior tree editor I should or could be looking at (wanting to find source code)  I'd like to continue development to encompass its current languages and new languages we've been developing for our project @ http://code.google.com/p/opensim4opencog/    Basically we've extended basic Behaviour tree language for Game AIs with several new tags to make it easier to design game bots with more common societal goals like the ability to socialize and learn.  Also interested in what Pogamut overall would like to do with such a bot editor.. Host in Eclipse, Standalone RCP, Netbeans,?   Most of my team wants me to do our RoboKind/Cogbot  editor in Netbeans IDE.. But I love the look and feel of eclipse personally so actualyl I've decided to not decide.. See what you have.. and decide if my Cogbot team will collab with Pogamut on. Which ones do you want further deve
 loped?

What editors have you had in the past and in present?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_parentId=1157#form>