[Pogamut-list] UT3 Hunter example crashes on match end

gordonpown pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jul 1 17:04:55 CEST 2013

Re: Re: UT3 Hunter example crashes on match end

Author: gordonpown

I'm developing an evolving (using grammatical evolution of behaviour trees) bot. I'll be running duels with native bots and will need to store the results in a database. I suppose I can work around that by retrieving the leaderboard in every logic iteration, but I'd appreciate if you could point me to a cleaner method to do that, if there is one :)

I'm quite early in development and I haven't tried using the 1vNative runner archetype yet. Does it work with UT3? If I could alter the source and output results into my DB instead of a file, that would be perfect!

Cheers for help.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1194&post_reply=1#form>