[Pogamut-list] How to get AgentInfo by player name

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Feb 27 10:00:04 CET 2013

Re: How to get AgentInfo by player name

Author: jakub.gemrot

I might not answered your question directly.

1) BOT cannot obtain more info about our players apart its own messages
2) to truly see what other players see, you have to use OBSERVER connection as you have guessed out
3) check out observer example: svn://jimmy@artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Main/PogamutUT2004Examples/16-BotObserver
4) be sure to INIT the observer properly, specifying all "kinds" of messages you want to receive (and be aware that this eats additional resources at GB2004 side)

Ask for more details if I'm still missing you.

Cheers!
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1149&post_reply=1#form>