[Pogamut-list] Using Pogamut with the UDK

RedShft pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Feb 7 23:22:21 CET 2013

Re: Using Pogamut with the UDK

Author: RedShft

Ok well, good news! I have succesfully setup eclipse and the UDK to run with Pogamut. I was able to get the UT2004 HunterBot to join the game, but the first few tries it seemed to crash due to errors. The last time I tried to start the bot, it just was staring at a weapon spawn. However, overall much progress has been made.

I am hoping that I can find a way to resolve all the errors I am getting, and get a clean run of this bot.

I have some questions however. Is there any way to get the bot to join the server automatically when the server is run? Right now I have to launch the server then run the java file which isn't ideal.

Is it possible to run more than one copy of a bot? Would that just be executing the java file more than once?

Do you know what the best way to package Pogamut with the UDK would  be?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_reply_threadId=7&comments_parentId=1128&post_reply=1#form>