[Pogamut-list] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.1.1:exec

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Sep 25 16:44:46 CEST 2012

Re: Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.1.1:exec

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

First of all, you're using OLD version of Pogamut, is it intentional?

I recommend you to checkout latest sources.

Current SNAPSHOT version (as of today): 3.3.2-SNAPSHOT
Latest realease version (as of today): 3.3.1

There are also archetypes available at our catalogs at Diana servers.

Another hint, check pom.xml and "bot.main.class" property, is it
correctly filled?

Cheers!
Jakub

--