[Pogamut-list] AgentInfo and AgentStats problems

FrankGlavin pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 31 12:32:36 CET 2012

Re: AgentInfo and AgentStats problems

Author: FrankGlavin

Thank you for replying. I updated to version 3.3.1 about 2 weeks ago but for some reason the pom.xml in the project had version 3.2.0 when I checked after reading your post. I just realised that I had copied the details of the earlier version of the Empty-Bot project from the archetype catalogue. I had just assumed that the most recent versions were at the top. Everything seems to be working fine again. I can't believe how simple it was.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! This was driving me crazy!!

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1061&post_reply=1#form>