[Pogamut-list] Raycasting problem

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Nov 16 09:42:42 CET 2012

Re: Raycasting problem

Author: michal.bida

1) I've tested 3.3.1 raycasting example and it works ok.
2) Do you see rays in the environment? They should be visible and they should change color according to collision with the objects in the environment.
3) In [http://pogamut.cuni.cz/pogamut_files/latest/doc/tutorials/ch07s04.html|RayCasting tutorial] there is this code snippet:
{CODE()}
for (AutoTraceRay ray : getWorldView().getAll(AutoTraceRay.class).values()) {
        System.out.println("Ray: " + ray);
}
{CODE}

Copy/paste it to logic method and see whether the rays are defined in worldview and whether they change their results (they should).
4) Also check whether you are calling raycasting.endRayInitSequence(); at in botInitialized method at the end of ray initialization.
5) Post me the yylex error. It seems that your GB2004 may be outdated for some reason anyway.

Best,
Michal

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=6&comments_parentId=1067&post_reply=1#form>