[Pogamut-list] Raycasting problem

fireball787b pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Nov 10 15:53:16 CET 2012

Re: Raycasting problem

Author: fireball787b

Hi!

1) do you have UT2004 patched? (part of the official pogamut installer)
yes. i've installed UT2004, then patched with the lattest version and when installint pogamut 3.3.1 i patched it againg with the same patch

2) do you have latest version of GB2004? (I know I've asked, but it worth a shot try to reinstall JUST UT2004Patch + GameBots2004 from the latest Pogamut 3.3.1 installer)

yes. i've reinstalled pogamut 3.3.1 again from the beginning

3) did you alter GameBots2004.ini in any way?
nope. i've just downloaded from the source and run it, nothing else.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=6&comments_parentId=1067&post_reply=1#form>