[Pogamut-list] Netbeans plugins not appearing

Kat pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Mar 23 15:17:12 CET 2012

Re: Re: Netbeans plugins not appearing

Author: Kat

I had a similar issue. I am using netbeans 7.1.1, JDK 6, maven 3.0.2, and Windows 7.  I had the same error message when manually following the instructions of the Pogamut Quickstart Installer, even though I put in the MAVEN_OPTS environment variable.

 I eventually got the archetype projects by using maven 3.0.4, but for some reason this has stopped working and I am getting almost exactly the same error message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: –Xms512m
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: –Xms512m
Could not find the main class: –Xms512m.  Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"

How exactly is -Xms512m supposed to be accessed?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=843&post_reply=1#form>