[Pogamut-list] Can't start a Maven project from archetype

DanielKaravolos pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Mar 15 17:11:15 CET 2012

Re: Can't start a Maven project from archetype

Author: DanielKaravolos

Actually, I see now that pogamut-ut2004-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT is replaced by version 3.2.0 in my dependencies when I fix the error messages. So I guess this supports my idea from the previous post

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=897&post_reply=1#form>