[Pogamut-list] Can't start a Maven project from archetype

DanielKaravolos pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 13 12:47:05 CET 2012

Re: Can't start a Maven project from archetype

Author: DanielKaravolos

Hi Jakub,

I got the empty bot example working! :D nice!
It took some building, puzzling with dependencies, but I got it. However, I get similar errors when I try to load the other example bots and I can't seem to reproduce the same set of button clicks that got the first project working. For some reason Netbeans can't find/download pogamut-ut2004 snapshot 3.3.0.jar. I tried using an analogy of the Maven command you gave me. This was executed, but Netbeans does not seem to get it.

Could you give me a link to the pogamut-ut2004-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, so I can install it manually? (again..)

I also tried copying the new bots into the old project (to make them use Pogamut 3.2.0). This works for responsivebot, but not for NavigationBot, because cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004.agent.navigation.UT2004Navigation and cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004.agent.navigation.UT2004PathAutoFixer can't be found. Is it true that class is part of 3.3.0, but not of 3.2.0? I couldn't find it in the dependency explorer. Is there perhaps some other way to find those classes?

Also, to make emptybot and responsivebot work, I have to remove the @Override of botFirstSpawn.

This is the error I get when I try load the responsivebot project:

Could not transfer metadata cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004.examples:01-responsive-bot-archetype:3.3.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to 01-responsive-bot-archetype-repo (local): No connector available to access repository 01-responsive-bot-archetype-repo (local) of type default using the available factories WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory
Failure to transfer cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004.examples:01-responsive-bot-archetype:3.3.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from local was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of 01-responsive-bot-archetype-repo has elapsed or updates are forced. Original error: Could not transfer metadata cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004.examples:01-responsive-bot-archetype:3.3.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to 01-responsive-bot-archetype-repo (local): No connector available to access repository 01-responsive-bot-archetype-repo (local) of type default using the available factories WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory

I hope you can help :)

Cheers,
Daniel

--