[Pogamut-list] Getting List of Player Weapons

ChrisMacDee pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Mar 12 21:48:32 CET 2012

Getting List of Player Weapons

Author: ChrisMacDee

Hi there, I'm currently making use of Pogamut for my honours project and I'm wondering if you could help me. I've created a Behaviour Tree framework in Java and I have used it and Pogamut to create a deathmatch bot. I am trying to make a sort of simple 'Guide' bot now to prove the flexibility of my Pogamut framework. The bot should be able to look at the players current ammo and health and -if needed- suggest to the player to walk over and pick it up.

My question is, can you get a list of a player's weapons? There seems to be no getter within the Player object?

Chris

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=914#form>