[Pogamut-list] How to work with Pogamut SVN version

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jun 26 08:56:28 CEST 2012

Re: How to work with Pogamut SVN version

Author: jakub.gemrot

Just beware, if you will be working with latest SNAPSHOT versions of any Pogamut projects, note that we have Jenkins running at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz:8080 who is automatically building all Pogamut projects, that is, renewing timestamps of SNAPSHOTs in our artifactory, so those jars might be used instead of your jars if you forget to rebuild those modified SNAPSHOT projects.

Best,
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=986&post_reply=1#form>