[Pogamut-list] senses.seeIncomingProjectile()

ralf pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jun 14 14:04:35 CEST 2012

senses.seeIncomingProjectile()

Author: ralf

Hi,

I'm having problems with senses.seeIncomingProjectile(). For some reason, it never returns true. I've shot everything directly at the bot but also tried missing him, but nothing worked.

I simply wrote this into the logic method to test it,

        System.out.println("getLastIncomingProjectile " + senses.getLastIncomingProjectile());
        test = senses.seeIncomingProjectile();
        test2 = senses.seeIncomingProjectileOnce();

        System.out.println("test: " + test);
        System.out.println("test2: " + test2);

test and test2 have @JProp, so I can observe the values directly too.

--