[Pogamut-list] Gracefully Stop Bot

jacob.schrum pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Jul 5 16:22:22 CEST 2012

Re: Gracefully Stop Bot

Author: jacob.schrum

This seems to almost work without a hitch. However, the startAgents method of the bot runner throws a PogamutException. Specifically, AgentRunner throws an Exception at line 421:

    		throw new PogamutException("Agents can't be started: " + e.getMessage(), e, this);

However, at the point the Exception is thrown, I already have all the info about the bot I want, so I can just put the startAgents call in a try block, catch the PogamutException, and then completely ignore it. This still seems a bit sloppy, but it works.

Thanks for the help

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=988&post_reply=1#form>