[Pogamut-list] Make multiple bots go to one NavPoint?

WingnutWilson pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jan 25 18:52:42 CET 2012

Make multiple bots go to one NavPoint?

Author: WingnutWilson

Hi there,

I have this code:

Collection navPoints = tabooNavPoints.filter(getWorldView().getAll(NavPoint.class).values());

            Iterator itr = navPoints.iterator();
            NavPoint target = null;
            while(itr.hasNext())
            {
                NavPoint temp = (NavPoint)itr.next();
                String id = temp.getId().getStringId();
                if(id.equals("UTCTFRedFlagBase_2")) //The Goal
                {
                    return temp;
                }
            }

So I iterate through the navpoints, but I've noticed the collection seems to change, it usually have a size of 548, but this goes down. Does anyone know why the navPoint count would go down? Is there a better way to make bots go to a specific navpoint?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_parentId=888#form>