[Pogamut-list] No UT Server Node in Services Tab

p92363 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Dec 17 11:56:39 CET 2012

Re: No UT Server Node in Services Tab

Author: p92363

I have 7.1, everything works fine but I can not see the UT2004 server in service because these plugins can not be installed. Even if I can not finally install it, how can I run my bot in another Server that is not the localhost 127.0.0.1, one server with another IP, I dont see any place in the code where to change it ....

Thanks for such a soon answer by the way :)

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=463&post_reply=1#form>