[Pogamut-list] bot for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 9 12:06:56 CEST 2012

Re: bot for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately we're not just making bots bot rather allowing people from Java world to code bots for UT2004 / UE2 / UDK / DefCon. It would take a lot of efforts to adapt Red Orchestra and I'm not sure we currently have this time.

But I will try to submit a proposition for a Pogamut-based project, may be somebody from our faculty will pick it up.

Cheers!
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=940&post_reply=1#form>