[Pogamut-list] Pogamut, UT2004, Ubuntu, Spectate doesn't work

cicolink pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Oct 30 21:48:59 CET 2011

Re: Pogamut, UT2004, Ubuntu, Spectate doesn't work

Author: cicolink

In the Pogamut options in netBeans there's only the Timeline TAB and i don't see any usefull settings...

I tried by running UT directly:
1) In the System directory of the file UT Server of the file i've downloaded using the link above there's also a ut2004-bin-linux-amd64 executable process, but if i run it, I receive the error:
"Failed to enter NvidiaLogo.ut2: Can't find file 'NvidiaLogo.ut2'

2) If I run the UT2004demo downloaded from somewhere (it should be the official demo version), I can see the Pogamut Server inside the server lists in the Host Game mode, but if I try to run it, UT crashes with the error:

Can't find file for package 'SkaarjPack_rc'
center pointUdpGamespyQuery DM-Rankin.UdpGamespyQuery (Function IpDrv.UdpGamespyQuery.PreBeginPlay:0167) Assertion failed, line 58

I've also an original version of UT2004, (DVD version), but unluckily there isn't the linux installer :(

I also tried to download ut2004 from here [http://www.liflg.org/?catid=6&gameid=17], but the installer crashes after I put the cd key.

:( i'm so sad

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=856&post_reply=1#form>