[Pogamut-list] Own A* (originally posted by jakub.gemrot)

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon May 23 18:14:28 CEST 2011

Re: Re: Own A* (originally posted by jakub.gemrot)

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi Jacob,

again we're very sorry for bugs in the Pogamut code. Apparently, you've dug deeper than anyone else ...
Again for quick fix I would suggest to check out older revision of Pogamut trunk (3.1) and copy paste PathExecutor code and fix it yourself. Unfortunately, we can't maintain older versions of Pogamut ;((( ... academic project :(

Please let us know if you are able to fix it, thanks.

Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=766&post_reply=1#form>