[Pogamut-list] Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu May 5 02:36:04 CEST 2011

Re: Rotate bot in the right angle when hearing noise

Author: aisa87

Hi,

I used the zip, and it worked! I imported all the libs in netbeans and I was able to do some coding. Bad news are, that I'm still going back to 3.1. I don't know, it's like Java goes mad when I switch to 3.2, polimorphism is not working now (and it should, it worked just fine on my previous version of the bot), now is throwing some kind of weird exception (abstraMethodError).

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you again, you really helped me a lot. I will try my best with 3.1, I'm sure I can still do something good.

Best,
Fran.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=708&post_reply=1#form>