[Pogamut-list] (no subject)

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Mar 28 18:10:28 CEST 2011

Re:

Author: jakub.gemrot

Katerina,

unfortunately no, Senses were not developed further for a while now. Probably becuase we're not using it that much during our work.
If you would find some constants unsuitable, please let me know, I will change the implementation accordingly.

Also you may create "MySenses extends Senses" and override any method that has inappropriate implementation.
Instantiate them inside prepareBot() method of your behavior into the very same field this.items and you should be fine.

Best,
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=589&post_reply=1#form>