[Pogamut-list] Netbeans plugins not appearing

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 23 15:26:39 CET 2011

Re: Netbeans plugins not appearing

Author: jakub.gemrot

Katerina,

07-SPOSH-Prey example now happily lives among 3.2.1-SNAPSHOTs archetypes.

cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004.examples
07-sposh-prey-bot-archetype
3.2.1-SNAPSHOT
http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz:8081/artifactory/repo

Please be aware that this is a SNAPSHOT archetype, thus it depends on SNAPSHOT packages of the Pogamut
which are subject of changes... I'm sorry by self-declared policy, I won't patch version 3.2.0 now as that was already
released (seems like this is a standard to every regular software project, even though it could have been done).

Nevertheless I do not think that PogamutBase / PogamutUT2004 will change that much in next few months, thus
you should be safe using SNAPSHOT. Also SNAPSHOT version is already including some patches to bugs
that has been found in 3.2.0 ;-)

Please note that the .lap file (SPOSH plan file) can be found under "Files" sheet of NetBeans in the project
in src/main/resources/sposh/plan/BotPlan.lap ... bit weird, but that is its designated place as required by Maven
project structure.

Best
Jimmy

--