[Pogamut-list] Where to find specific documentation about the methods you have to use to obtain the world info?

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 2 20:18:07 CET 2011

Where to find specific documentation about the methods you have to use to obtain the world info?

Author: aisa87

Hi,

We are building a project about an evolutive bot who behaves like a human. We have already done all the tutorials, but we don't know how to find documentation about methods like the ones you use in body etc. For example, where can I get all the events that can happen? (a bot dies, a bot gets hurts etc).

Thanks (:

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=584#form>