[Pogamut-list] Navigation path problem

Sören Dierkes soeren.dierkes at informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
Wed Jul 20 10:10:57 CEST 2011

Hello Jakub,

first of all thanks to you, that you :)
I used pathExecutor until now like this:

item =
DistanceUtils.getNearest(items.getSpawnedItems(ItemType.FLAK_CANNON).values(),
info.getLocation());
pathExecutor.followPath(pathPlanner.computePath(bot, item.getLocation()));

with those lines I got the error wich I mentioned already.
Now I tried it with:

pathExecutor.followPath(pathPlanner.computePath(bot, item.getNavPoint()));

and he runs until pathnode 24 but not until the weapon spot?
I'll try it with fwMap shortly, just want to know why this happens :)

Sören

PS: I am using Pogamut 3.2.0